Ypsilanti, Mich- I chose to do a blog on fashion and I plan to focus on three stores in the downtown Ann Arbor area and to focus on the reason why they created the store and how do they maintain their customers. The three stores I would like to focus on in the area are Poshh, Allure and Sole sisters I'm also thinking about adding one more store but these three are definite.
I'm also planning on Interviewing three students or people in the Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor area about their sense of style like how Real Detroit Weekly does when they see people on the streets and they like their style they publish a little bio about the person and what and where they purchased their clothing.
I also plan to discuss with one of our own Eastern Fashion merchandising students on their goals and what they plan to do with their designs after graduating from Eastern. As well as aggregate from either Teen Vogue or Vogue Magazines.

I'm also planning on Interviewing three students or people in the Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor area about their sense of style like how Real Detroit Weekly does when they see people on the streets and they like their style they publish a little bio about the person and what and where they purchased their clothing.
I also plan to discuss with one of our own Eastern Fashion merchandising students on their goals and what they plan to do with their designs after graduating from Eastern. As well as aggregate from either Teen Vogue or Vogue Magazines.

No comments:
Post a Comment